HOME STYLING SESSION
$475 (4 HOURS)
We'll give your current furnishings
a whole new look.
It's amazing what a fresh set of eyes can do to a space — and professional ones at that. If you can't imagine your space any differently than it is, don't worry, we can.
We will use your furnishings to style your house in the most optimal way. It will be your own HGTV®-like reveal! We'll even bring extra accessories to show you how it can all come together with a few extra touches. We can even carve out time for paint color choices and other interior design recommendations. By the end of the Styling Session, your room will have a new look and it will feel great.
You can even go and shop for new home accessories and fining touches yourself and have us style everything for you!
The three hour minimum. Extra time can be scheduled at $100/hour.
This session is also a wonderful way to help a parent or friend move into a senior living residence have their space set up and feeling like home.
EXAMPLE OF A HOME STYLING SESSION:
This client bought everything shown and hired us to professionally set up and style the rooms.
WHAT YOU'LL RECEIVE
• Your furniture and decor used to professionally style your space
(Feel free to buy new decor for us to style with (this works beautifully!)
• Possible new furniture arrangement
• We style mantels, shelves and other difficult areas
• We hang artwork at the correct height and place it where it works the best (some exclusions may apply. Gallery walls take extra time.)
• We may bring some additional items to show you how a few additional can help your space (these items are not for sale)
• Interior design recommendations that will enhance your space
• Option to hire us to purchase new items for you with our exclusive Trade discounts
• Invitation to join our exclusive, private Facebook Group for more inspiration, tips, tricks, recommendations
BEFORE & AFTER
A fresh set of eyes and a new paint color made this home more inviting and sophisticated.
The large tree was the only purchase.
I've spent years thinking about how to spruce up my house, but didn't do much because it was so overwhelming. After spending 4 hours with Melanie, we learned so many things we didn't know we didn't know. And two days later and a couple of inexpensive shopping trips we have transformed our living room! I can't wait to apply what we learned in the other rooms!!
Melanie was amazing! I have an open floor plan and she really helped me figure out how to get all the rooms to work with each other. She was full of helpful advise and great design ideas!