A FRESH SPIN
ON INTERIOR DESIGN
Unlike traditional designers who take the reins in creating and deciding every detail of your space, Melanie will work hand in hand with you to bring your vision to life.
Melanie will guide, inspire, and educate you on the art of creating a beautiful and joyful home. Through collaborative efforts and expert guidance, she will empower you to make informed decisions, allowing your personality and preferences to shine through every corner of your space.
This collaborative approach works well if:
• You have ideas and want to collaborate with a designer
• You enjoy learning about all things home
• You are hands-on
• Want to work within your budget and time frame
• Need a fresh set of eyes
• Need a professional, non-biased third party to help make decisions
• You're overwhelmed choosing flooring, paint and everything else
If any of these thoughts have ever entered your mind:
- How should I arrange my furniture?
- Where to get new furniture?
- How do I even start updating my house?
- How do I make it look cohesive, inviting, finished?
- I'm so stuck, I don't even know where to start.
- How do I manage all these toys?!
– Can I use this space better?
- I’m afraid to make a bad decision.
- I wish I could share my thoughts with a professional
– I think I know how I want to remodel my .... but I'm not 100%
– What will give me the best bang for my buck?
– Where is my money best spent?
- Do I have to spend so much money on... ?
- I want wallpaper. Where do I get it? Who installs it?
After an Interior Design Consultation with Melanie, you'll have a new vision and a plan for your home. You'll be able to "see" the possibilities. You are free to implement the vision yourself or hire Melanie by the hour for a wide variety of "à la carte" interior design services to help you.
Say goodbye to cookie-cutter designs and hello to a personalized, collaborative, and educational interior design experience that celebrates your unique style and individuality.
DETAILED DESIGN PROFILE
WHEN MELANIE RECEIVES YOUR PROFILE, HER WORK BEGINS. SHE WILL SHOW UP AT YOUR HOME FULLY PREPARED.
YOU'LL BE AMAZED AT
WE WILL GET ACCOMPLISHED
YOU IMPLEMENT THE PLAN
À LA CARTE
WE OFFER A MYRAID OF DESIGN
TO HELP YOUR FINISH THE PROJECT.
WHAT YOU RECEIVE
• A non-biased, multi-award winning interior designer 100% focused on helping you make your home your favorite place to be
• Thoughtful and tailored answers and recommendations based on your personal style, your home's architecture and your budget
• Trusted Guidance
• Practical, budget-friendly solutions
• Unexpectedly awesome ideas
• A sense freedom
• A vision for your home
• A plan to get it done
• Access to our trusted tradespeople
• Access to wholesale pricing on flooring, cabinetry and more
• A la carte Interior Design services for additional guidance
• Invitation to join our exclusive, private Facebook Group
WHAT CLIENTS SAY ABOUT OUR PROCESS
"I love that someone with fresh eyes will come in and just give me ideas I may never have thought of and I can shop around for items in my budget. I love that this option is affordable otherwise something like this would have never been an option for me."
"We are very hands on but want some a chaperone to help ensure we don't mess up our space."
"I don’t need full scale design services but just would really like someone with an eye for design to help me make decisions. I have zero graphic/visual design so I need help!"
"I have ideas but need help because I'm overwhelmed. I love learning about all things home. I am pretty hands on and want to work within my time frame and budget."
"We want to take our time in designing and making this house our home, but love the idea of having a master plan to use as a guide to ensure it all comes together in the end."
"Gives me the option to be more hands on and to work within my budget and time frame. I have some tricky spaces and need a fresh set of eyes to help me create a new vision."
We hired Melanie for an Ideas and Design consultation and had a wonderful experience. Melanie provided us with small tweaks we could make to our home that would make a big difference.
She also helped us decide what projects would be best to focus on and what would give us the “biggest bang for our buck.”
Melanie came to the consultation very prepared and provided us with many resources to help with our next steps. We thoroughly enjoyed working with Melanie and would recommend her to anyone looking for an interior designer.
Melanie did a lovely job helping me to get "unstuck" in envisioning a better design for several rooms in my house, particularly the bedroom and dining room and to come up with a plan to move forward.
She is excellent at seeing the possibilities with your current furniture and showing new ways to arrange the space.
I felt a sense of relief and a boost of energy after her visit, and can't wait to get started. Thanks, Melanie!
Happy Place Interiors made me very HAPPY!!! I love that I could purchase services and consults as needed. Melanie is extremely professional, knowledgeable and inspirational.
She listened to my needs and offered several options for the layout of my living area. I will definitely contact her again for consultation. Very pleasant experience.
We ended our Ideas and Inspiration Interior Design Consult with Melanie feeling excited, inspired, and very comfortable with where to start.
Melanie had so many interesting ideas that we never would have come up with on our own, or would not have been brave enough to try without her reassurance.
Her ideas struck the balance of being fresh, inspiring and practical. My partner and I had different decor and design ideas, and Melanie was able to offer suggestions that somehow met both of our visions. Highly, highly recommend!