"MOVE IN SET UP & STYLE"
HOME STYLING SESSION
We'll arrange your furniture, art & decor in your new house so you feel at home — right away.
If you're moving into a new (or new-to-you) home, we can help reduce stress by setting up and styling your new home with your existing items. We'll optimize your new space with your belongings, we'll hang your artwork and place your furniture and home accents —making it feel good right away. We can also help you determine new furniture pieces and sizes if needed. Four hour minimum session. Email us for an estimate based on size of house and number of rooms you'd like to finish.
Here's what you can expect:
• We'll collect pictures of your current house (MLS listings are great) and the items that will be moved.
• If you have the listing of the new home (or floor plans) that is helpful for planning
• We'll discuss the timing and plan on the phone
• We can meet you on moving day or shortly after
• Well arrange your furniture, hang your artwork and use your accessories to style your space
This session is also a wonderful way to help an aging parent or friend move into a senior living residence.
WHAT YOU'LL RECEIVE
• Rooms set-up, "staged" and styled to feel good right away
• Professional advice and recommendations
• Option to hire us by the hour ($100/hr) for additional help or guidance
• Option to hire us to purchase new items for you with our exclusive Trade discounts
• Invitation to join our exclusive, private Facebook Group for more inspiration, tips, tricks, recommendations
• Up to 4 hours
EXAMPLE OF A MOVE IN SET UP & STYLE HOME STYLING SESSION:
This client moved into a new home, we used all her belongings and set up her whole home within the first few days of the move.
It was so great having you over yesterday helping organize all my rooms. You have such attention to detail that I truly value and appreciate all your help.
I absolutely LOVE how you made the great room really come together by shifting the sofa to center with the fireplace, moving the chair and lamp closer to the window, etc.
The way you expanded the guest bedroom space makes it so much roomier and and organizing the LL family room by moving the furniture closer together makes it so much cozier. That’s true artistry.